Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 challenges in one....again

Once again I have combined 2 great challenges into one card. I took Kristina Werner's color challenge and Taylored Expressions sketch challenge.....
....and created this card. I needed a birthday card yesterday and realized how short on supply I was. I decided to fix that problem today.
I have noticed how nice other people's cards look when they decorate the inside too. Since brown is hard to write a message on, I added white to the inside and some stickers to liven it up. This was a fun challenge. I liked both the colors and the layout.
Supplies: hero arts stamp, chocolate chip cs, kiwi kiss cs, baja breeze cs, summer home simply scrappin' kit from stampin up

4 comments:

  1. We think alike! I used the same two challenges for my creation too! You've made such a delightful card here! The inside is great too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love what you did on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of your dsp choices! Fabulous job on the KWerner color combo.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete