Wednesday, May 20, 2009

KWerner Color Challenge

Why is it that when a color you don't use very often is thrown into a color challenge, it throws me for a loop? It's a challenge after all, shouldn't I just embrace that new unfamiliar color with excitement and not dread???
You'll notice I have waited until the last minute for this challenge. That more mustard just throws me off for some reason. Yet, I look at others creations, and love what they did with more mustard on their card. Anyway....blah, blah, blah...on to the card.
That tiny little stamp is my more mustard, but hey, I got it in there didn't I?
I sometimes think less is more, and like clean and simple, but I couldn't resist the little bit of bling on the center of the flowers and had to add some pearls. I thought it finished the card off nicely.

I used Baja Breeze card stock for my base. I am loving my Sweet Slumber DSP, and threw that on. In fact, that was the only sand color anything I could find. I used my So Saffron ribbon, and stamped my thank you with More Mustard, added some little flowers with Baja Breeze. While I had the little flower out, I just added some little flowers to the side of the Baja Breeze, added a little white dot with my gel ink pen. And Viola, not so hard after all.

Thanks for peeking in. Have a great Wednesday everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I think its very pretty! I agree- the pearls and white centers work really well!

    ReplyDelete