Sunday, March 29, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge

This was probably one of the hardest challenges I have ever participated in. Below you will see the colors we were challenged to use....challenged was the right word. This is what finally emerged.
I had so much fun creating last night. I sat and watched "Just Like Heaven" on TV and just played. Good Times!!
Stamps: Great Friend
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Paper: Tangerine Tango CS, Purely Pomegranate CS, Kiwi Kiss CS, Whisper White CS, Bella Rose DSP, Purely Pomegranate DSP

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the big bold flower! Great job! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a great job with this challenge!!! Really pretty card! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! Clean & simple, bright & cheery--just like your blog! I love your banner, too!!!

    ReplyDelete