Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mojo Monday Fun

On Saturday I went to a Stampin Up Upline meeting, and we learned how to make these ubber cute pop up flowers. They were so cute and so much fun to make that when I saw the circle on the Mojo Monday Sketch, I knew exactly what was going to go there.....I love them. The above photo is so you can see how they pop up.
I love these challenges, because I never in a million years would have put this card together like this....but I love it.
I think the card is simple but fun. I really am happy with how the whole card turned out.
Thanks for peeking in. Have a wonderful day.





4 comments:

  1. Actually I'm peeking in not peeing in but thanks for the chuckle! Your card is terrific i really like your embellishment and color palette! BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that is a really cool flower! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this.....
    for new pictures

    please click here

    ReplyDelete