Monday, September 7, 2009

Karen Giron's SSSC34

I love the sweet simpleness of the sketch this week. There are so many different, fun ways of doing things with this sketch. I guess because I saw my pregnant daughter in law last night, once again I have babies on the brain....lol. From the picture it doesn't look like the colors flow very well, but in real life they do.
I have been using lots of "vintage", supplies lately, and it's been lots of fun. I mean I bought those supplies....way back when....ha ha ha....because I liked them. I still like them, so why not use them right??? Well, that's what I've been doing. This dsp is from Provo Craft. I don't even know where I got that stamp, but it's a fun one.

Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card for the sketch challenge. Lots of great elements and layers.

    ReplyDelete