Monday, September 6, 2010

My AWESOME!!! in the mail swaps....

I LOVED the swaps I received in the mail the other day. I will let them speak for themselves. I will just post who made the card....UNDER the card.No name... : (
No name : (
Nancy Powell
Angie Jozefowicz
No name : (
Fran Gottsch...she added that she cased this card from Mary Roger.
Amy Hackett
Sandy Dulick
Leslee Atiram
Stephanie McKinnon
Jeanne Nielsen
Kim Johnson
No name : (
Stephanie Osgood
Benda Fullerton
Anna Marie Medeiros....I wish I would have taken a picture of the inside too. It's perfect. She even included a stamped envelope. Thanks AnnaMarie.
Nancy Amato
Bonnie
Healther Pilz
Kealey Buteau
I absolutely loved these cards. I was frustrated with mail swaps because it meant I had to go to the Post Office....I'm horrible about that....and then the waiting to get swaps back was frustrating. I guess I'm too impatient. Then, I get these in the mail, and was elated!!!! I just couldn't be happier with these cards, and can't wait to make some in a class.
Renee Nelsen headed up this swap and I'm so thankful for her time.
Thanks for peeking in today.
Believe it or not, I have more mail swaps to share....in fact, the mailman just delivered them while I was blogging this post...too funny.
See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. These are great, I can't pick a favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh! So many great swaps to choose from, you lucky gal! I love the one with the Elf Shoes!!! I may have to CASE that one...so cute! Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog and for re-following me. I truly appreciate it! Have a wonderful night!

    chanda stehlik
    www.onecraftymommy.com

    ReplyDelete