Monday, November 1, 2010

Gift card holders

I have been playing around with ideas for gift card holders. My hostess for November not only wanted to use the paisley print stamp set this month, but she wanted to make some gift card holders. These are two samples that I made, but I have been perusing the internet and have yet another idea....for another post....So, onto the ones I've already made. You pull off the belly band, and inside awaits you a wonderful gift certificate for your spending pleasure.... On this one I used the felt flurries I got from the clearance rack...they're still there if you want some.
For this one, I used the tasteful trim die for the large scallop on the belly band. I love that die, and always forget to use it.
So, now I'm off to the craft room to go and create some new and improved gift card holders.....to be posted soon.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a happy day.....I can't believe it's already November....WOW!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the gift cards holders!!
    new follower fron SC...
    Marcia
    stampinwithmarcia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete