Saturday, April 16, 2011

The new triple layer punch...

So, most of you should have or be getting your new Summer Mini catalog by now. That cute Peach Parfait flower is from one of the new punches. I have to be honest, I was a little hesitant to order them since they are having so many problems with their punches, but I figured I would have faith in the company that I have grown to love.....and I'm so glad I did. I love these punches. This is just a quick thank you I threw together for a customer for an order she placed. It's the 2-4-6-8 bag that you can get the tutorial from on splitcoaststampers. I think it turned out pretty cute. It's much cuter in person, I promise. All that really matters, is that there was chocolate inside.....isn't that the most important part???? Well, it is for me......hahahaha Thanks for peeking in today. Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment