Monday, September 2, 2013

Vellum and snowflakes

So, a friend and I have been working on some
fun Christmas projects for an upcoming meeting
this Saturday.  We saw something similar to these
on the internet and made some of our own.
Aren't they pretty? 
We just made a bag out of vellum.  (I don't remember
what the measurements were)
Then we stamped some snowflakes from the
new snowflake stamp set and cut them out
with the matching framelits.  We cut some
out of silver glitter paper and
put them on the front with dimensionals
and they look great.
 
 We made a set of 3.  They look great with little
tealights inside all lit up.
I think I'm going to put these on my wall as you walk up to my front door
this Christmas.  It will look great.
 
Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a wonderful Labor Day.

2 comments:

  1. This is an adorable project!! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea, Love this project with Festive Flurry. I have come over from Stampin' Connection and I am your newest FOLLOWER. Your blog and projects are lovely. Hope you will come over for a visit on my blog and FOLLOW ME if you wish.
    www.creationsbylouise.blogspot.ca

    Louise

    ReplyDelete