Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CASEing sample #1

I have to say that I love Stampin Connection. It is a website for Stampin Up demonstrators to share their projects and ideas with other demonstrators. I have CASE'd many of these cards, maybe giving them a little twist to make them my own, but usually just copy them straight out. There are some pretty talented people out there in blogosphere.


This card was originally done by Teresa Giordano. I thought it was simple, sweet and too darn cute. It uses the Fancy Flower punch and for the leaves I used the Build a Blossom punch. The buttons are some buttons I had from Mini catalogs that are no longer available for purchase, but could easily be replaced with other buttons from the catalog. The sentiment is from the Happy Greetings stamp set in the Summer Mini catalog.


Super easy, and super cute!!!


Thanks for peeking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment