Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday

Okay, I'm going to try this one more time....hahahaha

I figure if I do this with just a few pictures that maybe I can get a decent post up. My main computer is still not letting me download pictures right now, and blogger is giving me grief on that computer. So, for now it's blogging on my laptop, which freaks out on me occasionally and I lose patience and give up.

Anyway, onto the card I made.

My oldest daughter just celebrated her 30th birthday, and this is the card I made for her.




I saw this card on Stampin Connection, and I'm sorry I don't remember whose it was....if you know, please leave a comment and I will give them the credit.
I LOVE the new layer punches!!!!! There are so many fun things that you can do with them. This card is just one example of that.

So, excuse my messy blog for now. I'm hoping to clean it up and get back to the clean and simple way of blogging.

Until then, thanks for peeking in and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment