Thursday, November 10, 2011

Shaker Frame card

As soon as I saw the Shaker frames in the new Holiday Mini catalog....I knew I had to have them. When I saw this cute card on Stampin Connnection, I knew that was the card we would be making as one of the cards at my Christmas card buffet. I actually made one before this without the red cardstock. What a difference that little pop of red made. I like this one soooooo much better.
I also love that wonderful new embossing folder. It is one of my favorites of all time.....well, until the next one comes out....hahahahaha
Thanks for peeking in.
I hope your not getting sick of Christmas cards yet because I still have lots left.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you used the die cut snowflakes! I've been so stumped what to do with the shaker frames becuase they're so small. You did great!

    ReplyDelete