Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sympathy and Prayers

Sadly I had to make another sympathy card for a friend.  A really good friend of mine's husband passed away last week.  So, this is the card I made for her.  I had made these flowers from the Vintage Vogue stamp set a couple years ago.  I had them cut out and everything, but had still not used them. 
I saw a card very similar to this one somewhere out there in blogland or pinterest, one of the two.  So, since I already had the flowers stamped and cut out, I used them to replicate this card.
I really like this card, and think it could be used for lots of different occasions, just change out the sentiment.  I haven't used Regal Rose in what seems like forever, so it was fun to bust it out.

Thanks for peeking in today.
Make it a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! its beautiful and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally gorgeous!!!!!
    excellent choice of colors!!!!
    tfs:)

    ReplyDelete