Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mixed Bunch

I can't believe that it has almost been a month since my last blog post.  Where does the time go? 
I have been having fun in my craft room playing with all kinds of fun new stamps. 
The one stamp set and punch that is my favorite right now is Mixed Bunch and the new Blossom punch.  I sure do hope these make the new catalog coming out in June.
Here are 2 cards I have had fun making. 
 These cards both made up pretty fast once I decided what to do.  I do have to say that I am NOT happy with my leaves on this card.  I think they need a softer more rounded leaf.  Oh well.
I also used the Elementary Elegance stamp set from the sale a bration catalog for the sentiment.  I really like the font for this Hello.
So one of the reasons it has taken me so long to blog is because it was such a pain to upload pictures to my computer.  The way I used to use wasn't working and it made it a long process to get the pictures to the computer.  I got lazy and just forgot to blog.  Well, I had a friend tell me she was missing my blog posts, so I thought I would give it another try.....and yippee hooray.....it was working.  So, I have a lot of cards and fun envelopes that I've made with the new Simply Scored diagonal plate that I have uploaded and just need to get posted. 
So, just maybe I will have another blog post here soon.

Thanks for peeking in today.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you back! I've been too busy to create lately. These cards are so fun and pretty! I love the triangle leaf idea! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete