Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hear comes Peter Cottontail....

If anyone has been following my blog long enough, you might recognize these cute little bunny bums from last year. 
I just think this is such a cute card that I had to make one for my club girls.
 Unfortunately, it uses the retired small oval punch for the bottom of his feet.  I guess if you didn't have that punch you could wing it somehow.  Sidenote: one of my club girls was telling me that she has been looking for that small oval punch on ebay.  She found one that went for $75.00!!!  Wow!!!  That's just crazy to me.....she did find one for much cheaper than that, but my mind still spins that someone would spend that much for a punch.  But, I wouldn't sell my punch....not even for $75.00, so I guess that says how much I value mine huh????
 I used the Trendy Trees stamp set for the carrots in Pumpkin Pie and Lucky Limeade, and Teeny Tiny Wishes for the Happy Easter.  For the body I used the 1 3/4" circle punch, for the head I used the 1 1/4" circle punch, the tail uses the 1/2" circle punch and then the oval punches for the ears and feet.  I used the 1/8" punch for the little toes on his feet.
Then, I had to let my girls know how much I LOVE being their Stampin Up demonstrator, so I stamped it in the middle, added a few carrots and off in the mail they went.
If anyone really knows me, they know it was "shocking" that I made the cards and got them in the mail on the same day.  I just don't do the post office really well.  I'm really good at making cards, but HORRIBLE at sending them.  So, I was a little proud of myself that I was able to get those in the mail.  So silly I know.

If you are one of my club girls, and you haven't gotten your card in the mail yet, well now you know to be looking for it.  {{{big cheesy girn}}}

Thanks for peeking in today.
I need to go clean my house.....yuck!!!  Where's that darn fairy godmother when you need her?????

See ya.

1 comment:

  1. I do so love that cute little bunny bum! :) And I totally understand the part about never mailing cards.... sigh. :)

    ReplyDelete