Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Pinwheel baby shower

Last weekend I threw a baby shower for a friend who is having a little boy here soon.  I didn't want to do the typical little boy colors and theme.  I thought pinwheels would make a cute little boy shower, and I think they did.  I used the DSP Big Top Birthday and the stamp set Sweets for the sweet for the cupcake toppers.
I made 30 #2 boxes and wrapped some DSP around them and added a pinwheel on top for the party favors and filled them with chocolate of course....
Then I made a really cute banner that hung in the living room as you walked in.  The bottom picture is just one of the pinwheels, but I had enough made to spell out "Welcome Baby Nicholas"  They were really cute and she took them home after the shower to hang in the nursery. 
I didn't get a good picture of the banner because I didn't think about taking pictures until people were already here.
So, I've been a busy girl and it has been so much fun making everything.
Thanks for peeking in today.

Have a great day.  

1 comment:

  1. What a FUN idea!! Everything you made is so cute! I'm sure she loved it, I would! :D

    ReplyDelete