Friday, April 10, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge

This should have been an easy challenge, but I struggled with this one...mojo issues I guess.
I kept it very simple because I just couldn't get it right.
I need more birthday cards, so I went the birthday route.
While I struggled, I still had fun....it's always fun
when I'm playing with paper!!!
Stuff I used:
Paper: raspberry tart dsp, berry sorbet cs pti, sweet blush cs pti, sage shadow cs, whisper white cs
Stamp: hero arts
Ink: berry sorbet pti
Ribbon: berry sorbet pti
Accessories: scallop punch su, 1 3/8 punch su, 1 1/4 punch su, 1" punch su,eyelet border punch su, paper piercer

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Nothing wrong with simple and elegant! :) Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous edging and paper piecing! Beautiful elegant card! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Simple and elegant are good! Thanks for playing the Throwdown--hope to see you again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! The piercing just adds the right touch and the Berry Sorbet is good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete