Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh happy day

I have not participated in the weekend sketch challenge before, and thought I would give it a shot. I sat down with my sketch in front of me....sat there and tried to think what I could do with it. Remember, it was right in front of me the whole time....and the following card was created.....what the heck? It doesn't look like the layout at all. Okay, it has the circle....that's where I started....and somehow the whole layout changed. I do like the card though, I think it is very springy. But....
I took another stab at it....and got the following card. It looks a lot more like the layout don't you think??? This card seems a little too long for me, but it fits in my envelope and that's all that matters....right???
Here is a close up of the sentiment. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get the best pics of my cards....it's a work in progress.

Hope everyone is having a great day. See you next time.
Happy day card:
Supplies: brocade blue cs, so saffron cs, so saffron dsp, wavy border punch by ek success, 1 1/2" punch ek success, coluzzle, mini chick bee stamp by A Muse stamps, happy day stamp by A Muse stamps, paper frills by doodlebug design, american craft ribbon

Blessed card:
Supples: whisper white cs, old olive cs, nestibilities, inkadinkado stamp, stampin up's petal party simply scrappin kit


No comments:

Post a Comment