Sunday, April 5, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #3

Another fun color challenge from Dawn McVey. I loved these colors together.
This is the card I came up with. I liked it and the colors together so much I thought it would make an adorable scrapbook page, so I kept creating. I found this picture of my son and his daughter from years ago, and thought it would work perfect for these colors.
I'm loving these challenges Dawn. Keep em coming girl.
Stamps: Holidays and wishes su
Paper: kraft cs, riding hood red cs, very vanilla cs, old olive cs, pti berry s0rbet cs, pti sweet blush cs.
Accessories: su buttons, pti berry sorbet ink, pti berry sorbet ribbon, paper piercer, su edge punch

8 comments:

  1. Your card is great, and I LOVE that scrapbook page. So pretty. The scalloped borders and your paper piercing are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Love your arrangement. The photo is adorable and it's a fabulous scrap layout. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and card. You did a great job with your details. You rocked Dawn's color combo!

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love both of your projects. They turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The card is cute, but I love the scrapbook page even more! GREAT projects!!

    ReplyDelete