Friday, July 31, 2009

Mojo Monday Week 97

I have noticed that tons of sketches lately have circles on them for the main image. I have been using my coluzzle to cut mine out previously, but I am so excited that I'm getting the circle nesties, and the oval nesties....they should actually be on there way to my house as I write this. I am so excited, it will make doing these challenges with circles and ovals so much easier. {My coluzzle knife was getting dull and I needed replacement blades....better to just replace it with nesties...don't you think???}
So, on to the challenge. This is the sketch....with a great big circle front and center....from the Mojo Monday sketch.I just happened to have Old Olive and Real Red sitting on my desk. It made me think Christmas, so I went with a Christmas theme with this one. I used a Inkadinkadoo stamp for the center and snowflakes, and Stampin UPs teeny tiny wishes for my sentiment.
When I went to tape on my sentiment to the red tag....it landed wrong, and I'll be darn if it would NOT come up....so it's crooked....oh well.
I had fun with this sketch and challenge. I think I will be saving this sketch for future use.

Thanks for peeking in.
Have a nice cool day....I'm sick of the heat...where's fall???

No comments:

Post a Comment