Monday, July 20, 2009

SSSC27...

Does anyone out there have a favorite sketch/color challenge that they like to participate in? I have really enjoyed Karen Giron's sketches lately....there are a lot of sketches I love doing to be honest with you....I just love challenges is all. Anyway, blah, blah, blah....this is the sketch Karen gave us this week. I just recently got this new designer series paper from Stampin Up and have been itching to use it. I thought this would be a fun sketch to use it with. I realize it is a little early for Thanksgiving cards, but maybe I was just wishing for the cooler weather Thanksgiving time has....it is HOT today...
I decided it would be fun to do something interesting to the inside of the card as well.
I hope everyone is staying nice and cool. Have a great day.
Thanks for peeking in.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Andrea! I love that leaf paper and the way you finished the inside!

    Thanks for the sweet comments on my family photos' It does make us all more "real"! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - I'm a complete sketch challenge junkie! I love this card and it's never too early to make cards, it's nice to have them around. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete