I feel so honored that people are actually out there peeking into my little world of paper therapy. So, to thank these sweet, wonderful ladies, I am asking you to go check out their great blogs too. They are:
Julie DiMatteo : http://www.thepaperpixie.com/
Chanda Stehlik: http://www.onecraftymommy.com/
Sandy Dixon: http://mamia-stampingsanity.blogspot.com/
Part of the award is to do the following:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself.....ugh!
3) pass this award to 8 other people that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment on their blog so they can pass along the recognition.
So, to get the worst part of this over with....8 things about me.
1) I love to play with paper, but more than that I love being a wife, mother of 5 and grandmother of 5. My family is my whole world!!!
2) I work at the local High School and help with 3 different Science teachers!?!?! How on earth did that happen I ask myself!?! Why Science and not the Art department....hahahaha. I have worked there for the past 15 years, and was there while my 5 children went through high school. It was great.
3) I am a chocoholic!!! I do love my chocolate. yummy
4) I HATE wearing shoes!! My feet get clausterphobic! As do I actually. ; )
5) I have only been an active Stampin Up demonstrator for a little over a year. Before that, I was just a hobbyist. One day, I will become just a hobbyist again. ; )
6) I love to watch shows like: CSI, Law and Order, The Closer, The Mentalist....while I'm crafting. Oh yeah, and Survivor of course.
7) I haven't read a book since I started the whole Twilight Saga....great books by the way....which makes me kinda sad, because I used to read a lot. I just can't pick up a book lately to just sit and read for enjoyment. Weird huh? One day I will again.
and finally 8) I am very excited to go to Stampin Up's convention again in July. It is soooooo much fun.
Now, for the fun, yet difficult part. Fun, because I get to pass this award on to others, and difficult because....well, how do I choose only 8 wonderful crafters out there in cybercraftland?
So, my awards go to (drum roll please): Just click on their names to go to their amazingly "Stylish" blogs.
So go check out these ladies blogs, and get some inspiration for yourselves. Leave them a little love while you're there and tell them I sent you.
Thanks for peeking in today.