So, I thought it would be really rude not to share the recipe with everyone else too.
Here it is:
Banana Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all=purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 chopped walnuts
- 3 medium overripe bananas, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan....I like to make them into muffins too. So whatever pan you like to use.
- In a large bowl, stir together the melted butter and sugar. Add the eggs and vanilla, mix well. Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Stir into the butter mixture until smooth. Finally, fold in the sour cream, walnuts and bananas. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for 60 minutes, or however long for the pan you use. Cool loaf in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
I don't usually put recipes on my blog, but this one was worth the exception.
Enjoy! Now go make some yumminess for yourself. I'm sure there are no calories in it....hahahaha
Thanks for peeking in today.
Have a great day.