Friday, February 10, 2012

Happiest thoughts

I have been seeing lots of cute cards made using the Field Flowers stamp set, and so I just had to get it. 
I have been playing the last few days with it too.
I have also been thinking that with all the new changes to Stampin Up and the new catalog coming out in June instead of July, that I really need to use up last years In Colors.
This card uses Poppy Parade (which I will really miss when it goes away) and Pear Pizazz.
I also noticed that one of the rhinestones fell off of one of the flowers in the upper left hand corner....oops.

I have a few more cards that I have made using this stamp set that I will be sharing in the next few days as well.

Thanks for peeking in.
Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

  1. This card is gorgeous.
    I haven't gotten into Poppy, but I may actually greive for Peach and Pear! *sniff.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete