Saturday, February 18, 2012

More Field Flowers

I just love the color Night of Navy.  I don't use nearly enough.
Since I went on a Field Flowers kick, I decided to use some Night of Navy with it.
I like the simplicity of this card.  I think because the bow is not to thick, it would even make it through the mail with a normal stamp.  Who knows. 

At our last club meeting 2 of the girls brought some cards they had made for show and tell, and 2 of the girls brought us little gifts.  I will do my best to get those to upload and share with you. 
I'm so proud of these ladies.  I really do love club!  These women have become such wonderful friends.
I miss the few who had to take a sabbatical, and hope they rejoin us again real soon.

See you again soon.
Thanks for stopping by today.

P.S.  I don't know if you noticed the new bar on the side to follow me on pinterest or not.  I have to tell you that Pinterest is my new addiction.  There are so many great ideas and recipes on there.  If you don't know what it is yet, click on there and ask me for an invite and I will invite you to join.  It's given me the motivation to do fun things to my house again, and make new recipes.  If you haven't tried it yet, you gotta.  {{{{big cheesy grin}}}}

1 comment: