Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just be happy

I'm so frustrated with blogger right now, that I need to take my own advice and "just be happy". 
I have been struggling uploading pictures to my blog the last few days.  When it takes more than 10 minutes for a picture to upload.....I get frustrated.  Oh well.  Upward and onward.
This is one of the cards that I made for my stash.  I saw someone else made a card similar to this and I loved how they used the two stamp sets together. People are so creative!!!  I don't know who to give credit too, but if you do....let me know and we will give them credit.
For this card I used Marina Mist and Poppy Parade.

Thanks for peeking in.
Have a wonderful day.

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty card. Glad you were able to post it, because I know how frustrating it can be when technology slows us up. And, I really like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Coooool!!! this is so creative and I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete