Saturday, February 27, 2010

And were off.....Day One of March Madness

Woo Hoo!!!!


The first day of March Madness has begun.


I'm excited. I think this will be fun to do every day. I hope you guys all enjoy it as much as I do.


For the very first card, I thought I would start simple.





I used the following supplies:


Real Red, Only Orange, Yo Yo Yellow, Green Galore, Tempting Turquoise & Whisper White cardstock.


3/4" circle punch, small heart punch & 1/8" punch


Tempting Turquoise 1/4" ribbon


Teeny Tiny Wishes & With All My Heart stamp sets


Tempting Turquoise & Real Red stamp pads





To assemble:





1. Cut 5 colored cardstocks into 1" x 3" strips.


2. Punch with 3/4" circle punch about 1/2" up from the bottom. Do this with all 5 strips of cardstock. I took the first one I did and drew with a pencil, a guide from the circle already punched. I just turned over the cardstock and the pencil mark didn't show.


3. Punch a heart from each color cardstock with the small heart punch.


4. I layed out all my strips with the holes punched out on my whisper white cardbase, to make sure they were evenly spaced apart. Then I adhered them with adhesive.


5. Add each punched heart into it's coordinating strip of paper.


6. I stamped the "with all my heart" image with real red ink.


7. On a 1" x 2" strip of white paper I stamped the friend to friend image from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.


8. I punched a hole in the corner with the 1/8" punch and added the Tempting Turquoise ribbon.


9. I cut out a notch at the end of the strip, and attached it to the card with adhesive.





It was a fun and an easy card to make....So do you want that small heart punch yet????




Now go stamp something fun yourself.....Go....Have fun!!!




See you tomorrow for a cute St. Patrick's Day card...

1 comment: