Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Purse"onaly Tote Stamp Camp

I realize I need to get better at my blog posting now, and so I will!!!
I have just been so busy with a baby shower for my daughter in law. Now, that that is over....I have more time for blogging. I will have to post later some of the cute things I did for her shower....I think I took pictures....anyway.
On to the reason for this post. I showed the ladies at stamp club Thursday night this adorable purse tote. It holds 4 full size cards, a note pad, pen and 3 bookmarks. Here are some close up pictures of the details.
The front with a pocket that holds the notepad and pen.
The back side which holds 3 bookmarks....or it could always hold some type of candy....I'm sure something yummy would fit in there .
This is the purse opened to reveal the 4 cards and envelopes tucked lovingly inside.
The four cards.....





A closer look at the notebook, and bookmarks. It is a super fun project to put together. It is made with The Write Stuff Specialty Paper from the catalog, and one pack of paper will make 2 purses.....one for you and one for a friend.
Sound tempting????? I would love to have you join us for Stamp Camp. The cost will be a total of $30.00. It will include all the supplies to make one completely, and enough paper to make another one. You would just need to supply the ribbon, brads, library clips, notebook, and pen for your 2nd purse. I will also have sustenance for your needs that day.
I will be having this stamp camp on Saturday, March 6th @ 10:00a.m.
If you would like to attend, let me know by Sunday, February 28th so I can get the supplies ordered. You can email me @ pandie143
@aol.com....friends are welcome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment