Sunday, February 28, 2010

March Madness Day #3

Hello again. Isn't this fun???? Well, I'm having fun at least. I promise not all my cards and ideas are going to be green and about St. Patrick's day. I actually have some cute Easter stuff to post too....but later. I also got a fun box of new toys today....I just can't wait to get in my play room and make some fun stuff with them for you guys....I LOVE new toys!!!


Today's card is similar to yesterday's in the fact that it uses the Go Green stamp and Glorious Green cardstock, but it has a little more details in it than yesterday's card. Do you notice the texture on the white background? I finally broke down and got the texturz plates and the rubber and texture plate I needed for my Big Shot. This texturz plate is the Perfect Details Texturz plate. It's fun to use and I like how it looks. I think we just might have to play with these at the next club meeting.....what do ya think? For this card I used the Love Notes from the Occasions Mini Catalog, that is the white paper with the image stamped on it with the little shamrock. Those Love Notes sure are cute. The shamrock is the tiniest heart from the Heart to Heart punch. I just cut a little piece for the stem and added a clear rhinestone in the middle and a little highlight with my white gel pen. I added the Love Note to some Glorious Green cardstock, paper pierced around it.....I do love my paper piercer...paper pierced around the textured white paper that I adhered to some more Glorious Green. I adhered those two together with some stampin dimensionals, and I was finished. Then I remembered to do something to the inside and added a shamrock with the leftover hearts from the Heart to Heart punch.


I think the shamrock is a little too big for the inside, but it's glued in there and it's staying.

So, have you been inspired to stamp a little something each day? I know life is busy and we don't always have time, but don't we feel better when we do?
Go find 15 minutes and make something fun today....hide in the bathroom if you have too....just take your supplies in there with you!!!
Until tomorrow.....make it a good one...It's Hump Day!!!! Hooray for that.

See ya tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment