Monday, April 26, 2010

Trying to get my mojo back...

I have NOT had any mojo lately. We bought a new couch and we are ready to return it because we haven't gotten anything done since we got it....ugh. It is so stinkin comfortable, you never want to get out of it.
Anyway, I have been wanting to get back into the swing of things, so I went blog surfing for some inspiration and came across this card....
I liked it sooo much, I went and made one very similar to it. I couldn't leave the inside sad and lonely, so it too got some lovin inside too.
These are the things I used to make this card:
Stamps: Sweetheart, With All My Heart, Teeny Tiny Wishes (you need this stamp set), Birthday Bliss
Fun stuff: Circle Brads, white satin ribbon, dazzling diamonds
Punches: Extra large fancy flower, scallop oval, large oval, small oval

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! Way to get back in to stamping! :)
    Your comment on your new couch made me laugh. I have that problem with my darn bed... LOL!

    ReplyDelete