Thursday, December 30, 2010

Finally something to post....

Yesterday I finally cleared off the mess......including a TON of ants all over my desk. They found a piece of salt water taffy on my desk and were having a party with it!!! UGH!!!
But, that did not stop me from playing with paper. I have been itching to make some Valentine's Day cards and finally did. This is just one of the ones I made last night. I think it's simple but cute. This is the lovin I gave to the inside.
I used the supplies from the new special that Stampin Up is having right now.

I made more, but since I'm such a slacker at blogging....I decided that I would post one project I made a day. You know....just in case I have another dry spell and can't find time to play and have nothing to share. ; )

Thanks for peeking in today.
Make it a wonderful day, and go and do something fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment