Friday, December 10, 2010

Playing with my new toys....

Yesterday I finally received my box of preorders from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog, and tonight I sat down and played with them.
I am kind of tired of making Christmas cards, so I decided to just make a girly card instead.
I used the Build a Blossom stamp set and Build a Blossom punch with Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzaz. This card made up pretty quickly once I decided what I wanted to do. Then I had to give the inside some love. That little peek of Blushing Bride cardstock is the ribbon punch. I like how it just peeks up over the Pear Pizzaz DSP.
I have some more fun Christmas projects that we made at club this month to post too. Look for those tomorrow.
Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for peeking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment