Friday, December 31, 2010

Valentine's Day card #2

I absolutely LOVE this new embossing folder that is coming up in the new Occasions Mini Catalog. I think everyone needs to have this thing. I mean just look at how nice it frames the focal point of this card. I could just go crazy with this thing from now on, but I will try to contain myself ....hehehehe
I have to say that I just love ruffling the ribbon like I did on this card. It is so easy to do and adds such a fun texture. Again, had to give the inside some fun.
Can you believe it.....I have yet another post of a fun Valentine project I made the other night. It's not a card, but I LOVE IT. I think it turned out really cute and can't wait to make some more......so come back tomorrow for that one.

Thanks for peeking in today.
It's Friday and the last day of the year. Wow!!!! Where has time gone??

Be safe tonight!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment