Saturday, May 16, 2009

Color Throwdown Challenge

So this is what happens when you have a limited supply of Tempting Turquoise....
I am not very thrilled with this card. It was fine....until I put crystal effects on the daisies....should've stopped while I was ahead....oh well. You can't see it in the photo, but there is paper piercing arond the black and in the corners....still didn't help....ha ha ha
Oh well....we can't have it right all the time right???

I did still have fun playing with paper though.

7 comments:

  1. This turned over very much like the inspiration - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's quite lovely! Thanks so much for playing the CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I think it turned out nicely anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I think it's beautiful! Actually, from the photo, I thought you had cut vellum layers and put them on top of the flowers--it had a 3D effect! But when I clicked on it, it was just lots & lots of gorgeous glitter! LOVE IT!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  5. So what's wrong with it?? I love the pop of the shiny turquoise against the black and white!! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, those flowers look amazing! What a great design! LOVE your blog design, too! Is it new? Sorry I'm so late, but thanks for playing Throwdown #42!

    ReplyDelete