Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Graduation Time


Yes, graduations are upon us. I was just playing in my scrap room one night and this card is what emerged.
I had just purchased this cute paper at Michael's and wanted to use it. It is from We R Memories....cute stuff. I brought out a stampendous stamp I bought a long time ago and finally put it in some ink.
Since it's graduation time, I put a cute little hat on this smiley face.
Two days later, I found out we have a good friend graduating from college the end of this month....guess what card she's getting?? It's not her school colors, but I think she'll forgive me.
I thought this card went well with Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch. If you haven't seen her sketches before you should check them out....they are fun.
Thanks for peeking in. Have a happy smiley face kind of day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a bright and cheery graduation card and I just love that sentiment - very cute! She will love this card you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Andrea this is adorable! Such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! What a great smiley image!

    ReplyDelete