Saturday, May 16, 2009

Taylor's TECC68 sketch

Okay, I'm so excited because I got some new toys in the mail the other day. All I could see on some of the challenges out there were daisies...because that is one of my new toys....woo hoo!! So this post, and my next post are both challenges using this daisy die cut from Stampin Up. Daisies are my favorite flower, so I honestly don't know what took me so long to get this die cut....Anyway, on to the card and the challenge. I am on a thank you card kick. A lady at work is retiring and LOVES when I give her a set of handmade cards as a gift, so what better retirement gift than a "TON' of thank you cards to use for all the gifts she's going to receive? I used Taylor's sketch for this card. I think it turned out fun and happy.
Below is the sketch I used. Thanks for some fun sketches Taylor.
Thanks for peeking in everyone. Hope your day is happy and full of fun.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! love the big flower and the great colors - the touch of red is super on this!

    ReplyDelete