Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mojo Monday Madness

Okay, so I had fun with this sketch. I actually made two cards. This first one is the second card I made....and my favorite of the two. This photo is a close up of the cute little scalloped ruffle. It is so easy, and just so stinkin' cute....at least I think it is. You just use your scalloped edge punch, and then run it through the crimper....easy peasy....and so stinkin' cute. Here is the whole card. My daughter in law told me she needed some teacher appreciation cards this week for her kids teachers. Haylee is in kindergarten and I thought this would make a cute card for a kindergarten teacher....what do you think? So that is my first card for my mojo monday sketch....

This is the second card. If that were a Sprinkles cupcake....I would eat it right now!!!!! YUMMY!!!
My sister in laws birthday is on Friday....guess where this card is going??? Yep, straight to her house. I should include a dozen Sprinkles cupcakes with it huh??? I didn't like it as much after I made it. It was going to be so much cuter when the thought was in my head.....oh well.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. It is starting to warm up again her....it's a good thing we got our air conditioner fixed....Thanks for peeking in.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE both of these cards. The first one is perfect for a kindergarten teacher. It is sooooo cute! And your right...great minds do think alike...lol. We both used cupcakes. I would have to say, though, I like your cupcake card more. Love the sentiment, too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bling and fun crayon card. Great job on the Mojo sketch.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! Love that crayon set....I must dig it back out...!

    ReplyDelete