Thursday, August 20, 2009

Anything but a card~

Pals Paper Arts' challenge this week is ..... Anything but a card. So much fun!!! I couldn't decide between two different projects....so I did both.
The first one was similar to something I have made and posted before. I took a notebook from the $1 bin at Michael's....pictured naked below..... ...and turned it into this. Again, I just typed up on my computer..."My fun list of things to do..." you could change that to list whatever you wanted... Cut it out with my nesties, added some paper, buttons and ribbon on the binding....viola. Much better don't you think??? I made a pen to match it and you have a nice little gift for very little money. Fun to make too. :D
Then, I discovered {much to my hips dismay} these sinfully delicious Snickerdoodle cookies from Fresh & Easy.....oh my gosh.....yummmmm. I wanted to take some to a neighbor friend down the street who I haven't visited with in a while....I needed a bigger bag, but this is what I came up with with what I had on hand. I would much rather give cookies to someone delivered cute and fun.....not necessary, just more fun is all. To give someone just one of these cookies really is mean....it's like a little tease....ha ha ha. I didn't use Stampin Up paper for my Top Note Die because I already had this cut out and sitting on my desk. Also, my just for you stamp is from Hero Arts....I just realized that....but this could all be changed our for Stampin Up supplies very easily.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic projects! I can almost smell that cookie right through the screen.

    On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list of things to do is TOO cute! I LOVE chocolate... and shopping... and come to think of it, sleeping as well! ;)

    Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Nice job. Love the font you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects, Andrea! I love your list. Thanks for playing at PPA, and I hope that you will join us next week!

    ReplyDelete