Monday, August 17, 2009

Baby Surprise.....

So, yesterday my son Jeff and his wife Nicole stopped by our house. They were there before I got home from church. They told me to check out something on the internet, and I went over to find this wonderful picture as my new screensaver. I looked at them and asked if it meant what I thought it meant, and they had a grin from ear to ear. So, I'm going to be a grandma again. I am sooooooo excited. This will be their first baby. So, needless to say, as I approached this Mojo Monday Sketch I had babies on the brain.

This is the card that evolved from my thinking process. It doesn't mean I'm hoping for a boy. I just had some cute little boy paper close to my desk is all.
Joy is the perfect emotion to describe how I feel right now.
Have a great day everyone.
Thanks for peeking in.


3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congrats to you & your family! More cute baby pictures in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Andrea! How very exciting ..... Love their smiles! LOL!

    ReplyDelete