Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge #1

I have to say I love these colors together, but for some reason struggled coming up with something. Then, I went to my handy dandy pile of sketches, and came up with this. Palspaperarts.com is starting a new challenge site. I figured I would give it a try.
I didn't stamp this at my desk like I normally do, I wanted to watch a DVR'd show, so I dragged my stuff into the living room. That is why my stamping isn't as crisp as I would have liked it. I also kept trimming the end of the ribbon to get it just right.....well I should have stopped, because it looks too short now. Oh well.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a happy day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry I missed commenting on your card for our first challenge.

    Not sure if it wasn't linked or what happened, but I wanted to tell you how cute it was.

    On behalf of the Pals Paper Arts design team, thank you for Playing @ PPA.

    ReplyDelete