Sunday, August 9, 2009

Sweet Sunday Bundle of Joy

I am loving Karen Giron's sketches lately. I looked at this sketch, and my recently purchased products from Papertrey Ink. This is what became of my thinking process.. : D
I love all the button selections you get with buttons from Papertrey Ink. I really did have fun going through looking for the right buttons for this card. I took a stamp that I can't for the life of me remember where I got it, and inked it up with my stampin up markers. I cut it out and put it on some sweet blush cardstock from PTI, and some spring rain PTI cardstock. Then I took some Lemon Tart PTI paper and punched the side with my EZ success punch, and cut it out a little longer. I added the white satin ribbon from stampin up and tied it with some pretty in pink stampin up ribbon. I used stampin dimensionals to adhere it to some Spring Moss PTI paper, and stamped adorable with my warm words stamp set. I punched that out with my oval punches and added the oval scallop. I used my Stampin Up canvas background stamp and stamped all the cardstock with Versamark for a little texture.
I love the colors used because it could be for a boy or girl.
Hope everyone had a nice Sunday.
Thanks for peeking in.

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I like the colors you used, and the buttons aer fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Andrea....this is ADORABLE!!! How sweet---and now look what happened when you made this card!! I love Karen's sketches, too, but I just haven't been able to play for a couple weeks. Thanks also to the Stamping 411 link...that looks like a fun place for sketches too!

    ReplyDelete