Thursday, August 20, 2009

Mojo Monday day #4

I have had more fun playing each day. I don't know why....I mean there's challenges all over out there, but there's something about mojo monday every day that just makes it fun....silly I know.
Anyway, on to the card. I had so much paper on my desk from previous projects. I decided to put them away before starting a new one. While I was doing this, I had Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive and Night of Navy piled together....OMGosh, I loved them together and decided to just use them on my next card. I never would have put these together without seeing them together like that....I love that about crafting.
I did forget to add a bow or something in the bottom right hand corner, oh well....close is good right???? I really had fun with this one....again, why I'm not sure....I just did.
Thanks for peeking in everyone.
Have a wonderful day....we're almost at the weekend.

2 comments:

  1. wow very nice card. Did you create your own background on the green CS? Very Pretty.

    ReplyDelete