Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happiness....

Okay, so we have been doing the California State Test this week at school. So, for the first two hours of my day at work, it consists of sitting and just making sure the kids don't cheat and answer any questions they might have......B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! I decided that instead of just sitting there doing nothing. I would stamp some flowers and cut them out while sitting there.
Well, that is what I was doing this morning when a student approached me and asked what I was doing....she was done with the test. I told her cutting out leaves and flowers. She wanted to know what I did with them when I was done cutting them out. I told her I made cards with them. Much to my utter astonishment, she asked me to make her a card.
This is the card I made her. Now, I really don't think this is going to make a 15 year old girl as excited about it as I would get, but we'll see. I did NOT know what to put for the sentiment. I was not going to put Thank You .... this girl is not a bad student, but I don't want to thank her. So, I put Happiness, so she will be happy.
I even gave the inside a little love.
It will be interesting to see what she says about it tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.
Have a great day.

1 comment: