Sunday, May 2, 2010

Happy Birthday card

I have realized that if I just walk by the living room and ignore that couch just calling my name, I can actually get things done around here. = )
I found out today that I have a good friend who's having a birthday this week. She is a fellow stamper and so I know she will appreciate the handmade card I made her. I don't know why it is that I always seem to make "Thank You" cards. I mean thank you cards are great and all, but it's birthday cards I can really use....so that's what I made today.
This is the card she will be getting in the mail in a few days. I'm not too sure about the inside, but it's done and it will have to do.
I am really excited about creating right now, because I have decided to go to Convention in Salt Lake in July. It will be during my birthday and I told my husband I couldn't think of a better birthday gift.....so I now I get to start creating swaps.....I'm really excited. I have never been before and I always here how much fun it is, so I'm going to go experience that fun for myself this year.
Thanks for peeking in today.
For the card I used the Island Oasis DSP from the Summer mini catalog and the Flower Layers diecut. The leaves for the flower are the bird wing from the Bird Punch....clever huh? I didn't think of that, I saw someone else do it and copied.....
Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment