Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Happy Mother's Day.....

So, what's up with this title right???? Well, this is the Mother's day gift I made for my mom. I made her four cards and then put them in a box. No big deal right? Well, I was so excited about it because I figured out the dimensions all by myself for the box. Okay, for me that's big. I usually just copy someone elses dimensions. I thought to myself, I can do this, and dog gone it....I did. Woo hoo. This is the front top side of the box.This is the box with the lid off to show the cards inside.
I used the Watercolor Trio stamp set for these cards. I also used the new embossing folder in the summer mini catalog. This is a really neat embossing folder and I think that when you feel and touch the paper after being run through the folder, you will want this new toy. The paper feels so soft.

I love this stamp set because it is so versatile. I love the different looks of all the cards.
And the three different sayings that come in the stamp set are just perfect.
I think my mom liked it. It really was a nice little package of a gift set of cards.
And can I just say that making a box to fit your own needs is really not that difficult to do. If I can do it, anyone can!!!!
Thanks for peeking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment