Thursday, May 13, 2010

King of the Grill

I haven't been blogging much lately but I have been playing with paper.
I got the new King of the Grill stamp set in the new Summer Mini Catalog and played with it. This is a great....and I think pretty darn cute....masculine stamp set.
I stamped it on some watercolor paper and colored it in with my aqua painter.
I used another new toy, my color spritzer.....fun fun fun....and added some splatters to the background of the watercolor paper. I then added it to some Ruby Red, some Old Olive, and then some More Mustard. I used the Log Cabin Smooch Spray on the More Mustard paper. I thought it would be a great Father's Day card. So, I put some lovin inside.
I hope the ladies in my club like this , because we are going to be playing with this stamp set at our next meeting.
I have some more cards to share so stay tuned.
Have a wonderful day.
Thanks for peeking in today.

No comments:

Post a Comment