Saturday, June 5, 2010

1 simple and 1 fancy...

I have been so busy lately making 30 baby shower invitations for a friend, that I haven't had the chance to just play lately. Well, last night I finally changed that and played. I had seen this cute little flower on someone else's blog and she gave a great tutorial on how to make it...now I don't remember where it was. I will go back and find it and give you the link, because this flower is too cute and too easy to make.(Edited to add: I found the link for these adorable flowers. Click here to go to the website.) I wanted the center of attention to be on the flower, so I kept the card very simple. I really like it. Then this card I made for a friend at work whose good friend just got engaged. She asked me to make her a pink and black congratulations card. This is what I came up with.

I think I just might spritz it with some vanilla spooch spray.
Thanks for peeking in.
Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment