Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The cutest little two tags die box....

I love it when I step out of my "typical" cyber surfing, and discover new destinations. I happened upon this fun new video "playplace".... unfortunately if you're not a Stampin Up demonstrator you can't get there. It is on the Stampin Connection website under videos....(never knew it was there)...this is a perk of being a demonstrator. Anyway, this adorable box was a tutorial from Dawn Olchefske. I had to make one right away and then, of course, share with you all. edited to add: guess what???? you can view this video on you tube....yippee!! Just type in two tags die in the search and viola, there it is. Happy creating people. I told you it was cute!!!
I had to use some retiring DSP and Brocade Blue which is also retiring after tomorrow.

Here is a peek at the inside....needs some chocolate huh??? {{giggle}}
I hope you liked it as much as I did. If anyone is interested in the details and doesn't have access to Stampin Connection, email me and I will add it to the blog later. It was really easy to make.
Thanks for peeking in today.
Make your day a good one, and smile. It makes people wonder what you've been up to!

Things I used to make this:
Two tag die, Build a brad, Pumpkin Pie cardstock, Pawsitively Prints DSP, Boho Blossoms punch, Borcade Blue and Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip and the 1/2" circle punch.

5 comments:

  1. I love this basket, and I love your choice of colors...blue and orange go so well together. Nice touch adding the build a brad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely box and a great place for chocolate! :))))) Thanks for blessing my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your blog now, please do the same to mine:

    www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Following from SC. Blog looks good!

    ReplyDelete