Friday, June 25, 2010

Another convention swap....

I was playing around yesterday on the demonstrator section of Stampin Up's website, because a good friend of mine signed up to be a Stampin Up demonstrator yesterday, and I wanted to make sure I could give her enough information to get her started. While I was playing I came across a great video tutorial....for demonstrators only....on using the new Itty Bitty stamp set, buttons, and punch set to coordinate. They demonstrated this card, but as a 3" x 3" card. I liked it so much, that I made it into a full sized card and just changed the colors using the new In Colors. I thought it would make a good convention swap. Here is a close up of the darling embellishments made with the new Itty Bitty supplies. It also uses the Flower Fusion die cut. And here is the full card. I also used the new lattice embossing folder from the Summer Mini catalog, which also happens to make it to the new catalog for July....yippee!!! The ribbon I used is new ribbon from the catalog as well. I really like the new In Colors this year, especially the Pear Pizzazz.
Thanks for peeking in today. I hope you're getting some fun time with you Stampin Up supplies!!!
Have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute!! Love all the new elements too.

    *giggle*. FUN is a strong word. Part of my husbands job is to run a scout camp so that's where we are. Internet connection is limited and uploading/downloading kills it. But we're together and THAT is the part that matters. And because of this, convention is not an option for me. I did go a few years ago and LOVED it. Totally worth it. You have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete