Sunday, September 18, 2011

Our fun Upline meeting ....

Every few months my upline, Lis Ljung, has a meeting for all of her downline. Yesterday was one of those fun meetings. Here is a picture of Lis explaining to us some of the make n takes that we got to make. Here is a very bad picture of the display that Chris and I put together for the Christmas items. It really looked good in real life.
This is a picture of the doorprize that I got to take home. It is a plastic picture frame with some DSP in it with a 3 x 3 notepad covered. Too cute.

Here is a picture of one of the make n takes that we made. It is a tier card with 3 circles that go together and then when you hold it up it falls down as 3 circles. It is really cute. This is a horrible picture of it. I was in too big of a hurry to take the pictures because my battery was on low. That will teach me to keep my battery charged.

This is me and Gloria, my BFF's downline. We were looking at the idea boards together and I was taking pictures of the boards and turned the camera on us and got a picture. She's a sweetheart. I have to say that one of the perks of being a demonstrator is all the fun new friends you make.Gloria was helping Eileen finish up her swaps.


Here is my upline Eva Kailiponi. Another great friendship made because of Stampin Up.

Here is a picture of all the swaps that were made. We lay them out on a table, and then vote on the ones that we like best. We vote for 3, and the top 4 win prizes.....woo hoo....I won #2. Picture coming.....

Here is Rachel. She was showing everyone how much fun it is to make those lollie wreaths that I posted earlier.

Here is Sandy Hancock, she is Lis' upline. She has been with Stampin Up for 22 years. She was giving us a pep talk on trying to earn the Fiji trip next year. If you hit a certain quota, Stampin Up gives their demonstrators a wonderful trip. Next year is is Fiji. WOW!!!!

Here she is showing a cute little gift that she made for Lis.

And here are the 4 winners holding their cards. In first place was Krista with an amazing card, then I'm in second place, and then Nadine in 3rd place, and my BFF Chris in 4th with her cute Christmas card.

I'm sorry these pictures don't give the day justice. One of these days, I'm going to invest in a better camera.


Thanks for peeking in.

Have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment